Evan and I are having a wonderful time in Victoria. Except for the first two and extremely rainy days, I think Victoria is having a wonderful time hosting us.
Again, I forgot my USB cable for my camera, so I cannot upload any pictures. But I can tell you that the weather has been great and the flowers and plant life here are thriving. As I write this post, Evan is in his stroller, on the patio having a nap in the glorious sun. I will post more details about our trip when I get home.
I am continuing to introduce all kinds of new foods to Evan. So far on this trip -
Peaches 1 ( big hit)
Green Beans 0 (a big miss)
A couple of days ago, Evan discovered that he could clap his hands. Such fun!
4 comments:
OOOH FUN!!!! :D
Wish we were there!
When do you get home?
Does Evan get surprised when his hands don't line up and he 'misses' a clap?
We get home on Tuesday April 3rd.
So far he hasn't missed - so I don't know if Evan gets surprised. What I do enjoy is that he is also hitting other things with an open hand.
It's official, for your birthday, I am getting you another usb cord to leave in Victoria!
Please bring home some sunshine to melt the snow...
Post a Comment