Tuesday, August 14, 2007

So, I couldn't get a picture of Robert wearing his belt without him getting suspicious about why I REALLY wanted a picture of him wearing his belt and Evan with his doo-rag! You will all just have to trust me that it is something to marvel at.

While we couldn't get the Guyana doo-rag on Evan while we were at CariWest, we did manage to get it on him at home. This picture doesn't really do it justice.



Yesterday, I carshed a birthday party at the McDonald's out in Sherwood Park. Incidently, it was the McDonald's I used to work at when I was 18. Boy had it changed. Since I worked there almost 12 years ago, they've added a Playland and even a fireplace in the middle of the store. When I was there - it was just a restaurant. Evna had a really good time crawling around the main floor of the Playland. All the other kids were really good about being careful around him.

Today, we didn't do much. Robert only worked half a day today. After he showered, we took off and got some lunch at Irie Foods. Robert got Ox tail and I got curry chicken with roti instead of rice and beans. I try to be pretty open minded about food. I will usually try something at least once before I write it off as 'yucky.' One day I will try a taste of ox tail - but today wasn't the day. As usual, Evan was being a little begger. Much to my surprise, he really enjoys curry chicken and potatoes and he LOVES roti. Go figure - the kid turns his nose up at BP's pizza bread but is more than willing to gobble up curry chicken and roti.

1 comment:

Dallas said...

Cute pic!

Wish my hubby would be the one urging me to try new foods!!