We had a most pleasant flight. We wound up next to another young woman flying with her infant daughter who was just a few weeks younger than Evan. To make things better - the middle seat was free!
The first couple of days were dreary and cold. Just perfect weather for staying inside and working on a good book or puzzle.
On Wednesday, we went on a surprisingly great tour of the Esquimalt Naval Base. Evan felt differently and fell asleep part way through the tour. Afterwards, my mom and I walked around downtown while my dad had meetings with clients.
Yesterday, my mom and I took the ferry over to West Vancouver where we met up with my mom's dear friend Margaret. Margaret is now a rep for Chanel eyewear, and my Christmas present this year is a new pair of Chanel glasses. I spent some time trying on all of the fantastic glasses Chanel has to offer. I had it narrowed down to 7 and then down to 3. Once we had narrowed it down to two, I had a hard time deciding. Margaret took pictures of me wearing both frames, and surprisingly enough that did help me in making a decision. Here's what I had it narrowed down to:


Frame # 1 ------------- ---------Frame #2
And from the side:


Frame # 1 --------------------Frame # 2
So which frames did I pick? I will have to keep you all guessing until I get the frames and get the prescription filled.
4 comments:
Oh.nice glasses! I want to tell you which ones I like better, but what if those are not the ones you picked?? So, tell us which one you picked.
Well, I LOVED them both, but I picked #2. I felt like they had a cleaner, sharper look - in contrast with my curly hair. I just felt they looked more professional.
If I could, I would have chosen 3 frames.
I liked #2 too .. they give you an edge, and from the side they don't look as bulky. How did they feel when you had them on ??
You chose...
wisely.
They set off your eyes really nicely.
Post a Comment