One thing I hadn't considered about being parent was the inevitability of the note sent home from school. I remember growing up having various notes, newsletters and report cards being sent home with us. I distinctly remember, in early grade school, that our report cards were sealed. We were supposed to leave them sealed and present them to our parents so that we could face the music. I remember hiding behind the lilac bushes after school - but before the buses left - with some girls from my class. We eagerly and excitedly opened up the sacred, sealed report card. But...we got caught by one of the teachers who promptly stapled our report card envelopes closed and shuffled us to our respective buses.
I knew that Evan was going to be sent home with an infamous note from school...one day. I just didn't think it would be during his third week of daycare.
3 comments:
So cute! I love the punctuation at the end.
Send more. Please.
Orange and peach cups are 2/$5 at Safeway right now.
He He He...
We never get notes, just open comments "Paige's nails are getting a little long"...
Cute. That is for sure one to save.
Awwww ... That's definitely a keeper !
Post a Comment