Friday, February 29, 2008

The end is near...I see the light!

So, today was my last day working at the Alberta Liberal Party office. There is not much more that my colleagues and I can do for this campaign...at least from a strategic stand point. Come Monday - election day - I will be helping one of the local campaigns. After the polls close, I'll be at the celebrations (hopefully!). After that, I have three whole days off before having to go back to my real job. I am still so excited about the time off - it's what is getting me through the next 3 days.

Today, as I was leaving the Liberal Party office, I was handed a ticket to the Leader's Dinner for Wednesday night. I really want to go since the ticket is worth$450...now I just need to find someone who can watch Evan.

I thought that working during Session was hard...but this has been so much harder. In four years time, if I am still working for the Alberta Liberals, someone please remind me to think twice about helping out.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Is it this Wednesday night? I can watch Evan, Keltie. It'll be no problem. We live so close - just drop him by. And I don't have to get up for work the next morning...