Okay...so I can barely walk this morning! Yesterday, I did my legs work-out and I overdid my calves. Last week I didn't do calf raises because they were pretty sore, and the week before my workouts were out the window due to my business trip to Calgary. So, it had easily been three weeks since I had done calf raises. I probably should have scaled back to 20 pounds instead of pushing my usual 40 pounds. Needless to say, I am taking a break from the gym today and I am trying to walk as little as possible today. That plan didn't start out so well since I had to run after the bus this morning!
Didn't do much last night except try to massage and stretch my calves and watch "So you think you can dance?" and made fun of those who thought they could. I felt a small twinge of guilt about making fun of those people, because I am certainly no Ginger Rogers or anything. At least this season, I don't have to listen to my Aunt carry on about how her daughters (my cousins) would have easily made it to the finals. Blah Blah Blah!!!
I hope everyone stays cool this weekend! Bueno Gelato may be beckoning me this weekend!
2 comments:
O I am glad you started your blog again!!
Sorry to hear about your calves- I, too have been having calf problems- due to a lack of potassium they've cramped 3/4 of the last days :( Maybe the first week of June should be "Evil Calf Week."
I have been told that eating bananas might help....but we all know how I feel about bananas.
Post a Comment