I spent the weekend job hunting. I have finally come to the realization that I need to find a second (part-time) job, until I find another full-time job that pays better and has room for advancement. I spent the weekend filling out job applications and dropping them off. So far, I have applied at London Drugs, Safeway, Save-On Foods, and Shoppers Drug Mart. I really don't have any preference. Safeway and London Drugs are closest to where I live, but Save-On and Shoppers are not that much farther. My parents and Robert do not want me working more than 12 hours a week. Having a second job will allow me to pay my parents back a lot quicker and give me a bit of wiggle room financially.
Yesterday, I went to visit my dad (my mom is in Victoria again) and apply for some more jobs. We went for a super yummy dinner at Tony's Pizza Palace. It's on 111 Ave and 95th-ish street. For those who have been with me to Santos - the food at Tony's is way better than Santos. I had the baked canneloni, with leftovers for today's lunch!!!
Beyond that, I stuck pretty close to home this weekend.
For my friend Carrie, who is expecting her first baby soon:
| You Are Cherry Garcia Ice Cream |
![]() You're the coolest cat around, but too laid back to let it get to your head |

No comments:
Post a Comment