I don't know if it is just me, but it seems like time is going by so quickly. Friday seems to come so quickly!
Last night, my parents and I went for manicures and dinner at Kotouki's. It was a very pleasant evening. Aside from getting gel nails done, I have never had a professional manicure before. It was kind of fun. I'm really not used to wearing nail polish and worrying about smudging 5 minutes after leaving the spa. Oh well.
Earlier this week, I burned my arm semi-badly on the inside of my oven door. I was making oven-roasted potatoes and I guess the oil and pan got too hot and started smoking. The smoke detector was going off and I was panicking to get the pan out of the oven. I grazed my right arm on the oven door. The oven was heated to about 500 degrees! Anyway, all is well - the potatoes didn't burn. In fact, they were a big hit! I've been wearing Second Skin Bandages all week in the hopes of avoiding a nast scar.
Today, I had a job interview with the Alberta Mental Health Board for a Communications Coordinator position. I took the morning off of work. I really should have taken the whole day off. Oh well.
Tomorrow, I'm going to my first same-sex wedding. A good family friend is tying the know tomorrow at Robertson-Wesley United Church and they are having the wedding reception at Whitemud Community Hall.
Tonight, if the weather isn't too stiffling, we might go to a Taste of Edmonton. On the other hand, EDfest at Capital Ex is free tonight and Default is headlining the show - so that is another option.
1 comment:
I have already sampled the food at a Taste of Edmonton...YUMMY!!!!!
I still have some tickets left, that means I have to return!
Post a Comment