So the wedding this past weekend was fabulous. Despite the blistering heat, it was a very nice ceremony. Once my brother and Peter e-mail me some pictures, I will post themm. My mom bought me a dress that was on sale (of course) at Holt Renfrew. It is a simple, long, brown silk dress. It is sleeveless and has a scoop neck. However, after wearing it once - it already needs to be dry cleaned!
Robert spent the entire weekend working - again, so I spent Sunday at my parents' place applying for jobs and working on my budget. Their condo is air-conditioned, so I wound up taking a two-hour nap while I was there.
Last night, Robert and I went to Boston Pizza to get some relief from the heat and humidity. We had dinner and a few drinks. We decided to go and play the VLTs - which we never do. Robert threw in about $30 and after a few spins, he got a line of jackpot symbols. He won just over $500. He immediately cashed out. The waitresses told him I was his lucky charm! He's definitely got a horseshoe up his ass somewhere! Last night was the first time he had gambled since his big win last October. Hey it's no $8000 win - but we were both pretty happy with how much he won.
1 comment:
Wow!! Lucky! Maybe we should go on a trip to Vegas!!
Can't wait to see some photos!
Post a Comment