Saturday, February 17, 2007

Evan's a Good Luck Charm


For the Toronto Maple Leafs that is!

I know there are a lot of die hard Oilers fans out there. I'm just not one of them. I am just simply not a hockey fan. Since Robert is a huge fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs - when it comes to hockey, Evan will be decked out in Maple Leafs gear. However, when it comes to football Evan will be decked out in Green and Gold. Eskimos all the way!!!

Anyway, I got one of my usual e-mails from Baby Centre that outlines some of the things Evan is doing or things I can expect him to do soon. Well, here is what this week's message said:

"Your baby's ability to interact with his surroundings, you and other people grows daily. For instance, he may start playing little games as he begins to understand cause and effect and the results of simple actions. He may drop objects just to watch you pick them up, or he may throw something to see where it lands. Take a deep breath - games like this will only amuse him more as time goes on. Don't tell him "no" - he doesn't understand the word, and he needs to experiment and explore. But it may help to praise him when he does something a little less frustrating for you."

I only wish this weren't true for us right now.

No comments: