On Friday, we had Evan's 5-month check up. Everything is looking good and my little guy now weighs 15 pounds 2 ounces. I was only over by 2 ounces.
On Saturday, we ventured to the WEM Waterpark for Evan's first ever swimming experience. Evan is such a little dare devil. Dallas and I headed into the wavepool about waist deep. When the waves came towards us, we would jump up in the air and throw our babies up in the air at the same time. Evan had a huge grin the whole time - even when we got clobbered by wave.I took him down his very first slide - the very same one the Dallas and Paige rode. I don't know how he liked it because I couldn't see his reaction. I'm sure he loved it though. Dallas offered to hold Evan while I went on a big slide that resembles a toilet. Well, I came out the end of the ride head first and kind of sideways. To no surprise, I have some lovely scrape marks and bruises on my shins! We had so much fun. By the time we got home, it was almost 11:30pm!!! Needless to say, we both had a very good night's sleep.
Now it is already mid-week, and both Evan and I are fighting a nasty cold. I think we are just going to stay in our cozy pj's and cuddle all day.
No comments:
Post a Comment