Friday, March 02, 2007

First Foods - A hit and a miss

That looks interesting.

I don't know about this!!


This is not fun!



Okay I guess that wasn't so bad.




4 comments:

missmarble said...

Wasn't that fun? I laughed so hard when I was feeding her. Today we had 'issues' and in order to get her to eat, I had to make her a puddle of rice, avocado and applesauce to play in while she ate. Bait and switch.

Keltie said...

It was fun. When I fed him again tonight..well let me just say that oat cereal and Evan babbling "bababa" makes for a messy feeding.

missmarble said...

Wait until the food is orange...

Mango bubbles anyone?

Auntie Tracy said...

I love that picture at the end ... he's getting so big !! I remember Lisa when she was that big, I couldn't feed her enough applesauce ... Think pale yellow bubbles Carrie !!