So - if one's toilet is going to back-up when is it most likely to happen?
For me, it happened at around 10:30 last night. I had just arrived home from a night out with some people from Linking Parents - and of course, Evan was fast asleep.
I also didn't have a plunger. After knocking on my neighbour's door and my building manager's door (to borrow a plunger), I wound up calling my friend Jenn begging for her and Derek to either come over with a plunger or to come stay with Evan while I went and got a plunger.
Without hesitation, Jenn made her way to my home.
Fortunately, I got to Safeway 10 minutes before closing - and luckily, they sell plungers. So, I bought one for me and one for Jenn to keep in her home.
So a big shout out and thank you to my dear friend Jenn who, on a Saturday night leading up to her final exams, dropped her plans to stay with my boy while I sought plumbing tools.
4 comments:
poop happens - you can always call me too - we are up until midnight or later...
Glad everything turned out ok. But I must ask - how have you lived on your own this long without a plunger? Or is it one of those things you had once, but it disappeared somewhere, probably in the same place that old ponytail holders and pens that work and that missing sock end up? If you find that place, let me know. I think that I have about 452 bobby pins there. :)
I did have one at some point - I just think it disappeared in the move...or in the vortex where everything goes missing.
lol I hate to say it Carrie, but I didn't have a plunger until Watson bought me one the other night... hehe
and you know it's all good, right K? Call meh anytime! I <3 spending time with y'all. xox
Awww...I am sooo sorry that this happened to you. That's crazy!!!!
Not a good way to spend a Saturday night.
Post a Comment