Monday, April 16, 2007

Who Knew?

I discovered tonight that I may have a slightly picky eater on my hands. Since introducing Evan to solids, I have been mixing pretty much everything with cereal. Lately he just hasn't seemed too interested in eating. Tonight, I prepared his cereal and his apricots seperately. Not only did he inhale both, he also gobbled up some applesauce. I guess he likes his cereal and he likes his fruits and veggies....just not mixed together. Why do I see a future of "MOM!!! My peas are touching my chicken!!"

On an entirely different topic, my brother seems to have settled into his new home (which is gorgeous) and send me all the pictures from Evan's first Christmas. Although Evan has grown and changed quite a bit since then, here are a few of my favourites:

Hangin' with Dad



Our family - and Evan's first Build-A-Bear.



Evan and his crazy Uncle Craig

1 comment:

missmarble said...

Love the one of you and Robert with Evan and the bear...you all look so happy.

I can't wait for Lily to get to have a 'crazy Uncle Craig' picture...he'll be home soon.