Ummm, can we say he looks like his dad? A lot? Evan does the same thing when he sits, kind of sticks his chin out. Very neat!
I know! Evan is pretty much mini-Robert - except lighter skin and less of an Afro.
I had to really look at that pic for a few minutes .. Mr E. is his dad all over again, but his smile is still all you :-)
OMG!!! Can we say "WHO's Your Daddy - WELL It's obvious!!!!"
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ummm, can we say he looks like his dad? A lot? Evan does the same thing when he sits, kind of sticks his chin out. Very neat!
I know! Evan is pretty much mini-Robert - except lighter skin and less of an Afro.
I had to really look at that pic for a few minutes .. Mr E. is his dad all over again, but his smile is still all you :-)
OMG!!! Can we say "WHO's Your Daddy - WELL It's obvious!!!!"
Post a Comment