Friday, June 23, 2006

Weekly Update!

I just feel like I'm struggling through each day. Before anyone gets too worried - it's not that big of a deal, I'm just fighting some killer infection that is kicking my ass right now. My nose is running, I cannot stop coughing and I am all plugged up. To top it all off, I had to be all normal and perky yesterday for a job interview with the Canadian Paraplegic Association. The interview was an hour and fifteen minutes! I thought I was only going to have to fake good health for about half an hour! Hopefully I pulled it off!

I have to go to the bank today because some strange, unauthorized payments came out of my account. It's no problem to get my money back - I just need to fill out a form - but they are strongly recommending that I close this account and open a new one to ensure it doesn't happen again. Drama, drama, drama!

On a more positive note, I went with Dallas and Paige to a picnic/bbq at Fort Edmonton Park. It was a lot of fun - but Dallas and I were so hungry I don't think we even tasted the food we jammed down our throats. Dallas and Paige came over and watched Big Brother 7 All Stars! By the way Dallas - we can vote online at www.cbs.com!!! GO MARCELLAS!!!!!!

On that note - here's to a Dayquil/Nyquil filled weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO! I was watching the BB7 show the other night with the Dude and when I saw Marcellus was going to be on I laughed my ass off b/c I remember how much you and Dal loved him!! So... I don't know much about the show but for your sakes I hope he does well!