I took a nice hot bath last night!
I kind of figure it would. Going to bed at 9 pm is too early still - and I can do housework while Evan plays. How often do I get a chance to have a bath?
Today, I watched Lily while Carrie went to a memorial service - for some reason I HATE calling them funerals. Everything went really well. The babies just sat around and played for a while. I even took the chance to take a few pictures of them together.
I kind of figure it would. Going to bed at 9 pm is too early still - and I can do housework while Evan plays. How often do I get a chance to have a bath?
Today, I watched Lily while Carrie went to a memorial service - for some reason I HATE calling them funerals. Everything went really well. The babies just sat around and played for a while. I even took the chance to take a few pictures of them together.
Evan eventually had his afternoon nap, so Lily and I spent that time playing together. Once Carrie got back, Lily ate and promptly fell asleep. Once she woke up, we headed out for a very late lunch at the Urban Diner. After a very tasty lunch, we went to check out a new store on 124 Street called Yo Momma. They had some cute baby wear and maternity/nursing clothes.
Tonight, after a busy day of playing with good friends, we had a quiet evening of ANTM and a warm bath for Evan.
On another note, can everyone please send good vibes my way so that the bank deposit book (belonging to my 'rents) and my baby sling are found and returned to me? They were lost between the plane and where my dad parked at the airport.


1 comment:
o no! I am sending all my good thoughts to you. that sling is the shiznit!
Also, glad to hear you had a good trip- those flower pictures look almost too good to be true. Can't wait until we have 'em here!
And, glad you're back! :D
Post a Comment