Thursday, October 06, 2005

Every other day

So I wasn't in the office for long yesterday, and went out shortly after I got home from work.

Last night, Amy and I took Carrie out for a girls' night before her nuptuals this weekend. We surprised her with a limo, and took her to the Sawmill for dinner (not before stopping at Humpty's as a joke!) After dinner, we drove around the city checking out the sights and lights. By the time I got home, all I wanted to do was crash. It's funny how prime rib and wine does that to a girl. Otherwise, not much to report. Dallas left me a menacing comment requesting that I post something.

For giggles -

Your Pimp Name Is...
Sexxie Slick

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a divine night! I would looooove a glass of wine right now...too bad I am still at work - haha.

talk soon chicklet!

Anonymous said...

Who says you can't drink at work???