Before I begin today's post, I will thank Erin for inviting me to last night's movie. I haven't been to a movie in a long time and had fun being out with my girls...all stale oily popcorn aside.
Anyway, I have so much to do today and I had created a plan to get it all done. We will call this my good intentions. The comments in parenthesis are what's already happened, or will likely happen (reality)
1. Go to the gym and begin work-out at 6 am.
(Didn't wake up until 7:30. Will go to gym after work instead.)
2. Go grocery shopping after work
(Has now been replaced with going to gym. Besides, Robert and I will eat last night's leftovers anyway.)
3. Catch bus at 7 pm to get to book club.
(Haven't read the book anyway, may replace with going grocery shopping...but probably not. Also may replace it with doing laundry. Good possibility - almost out of underwear.)
So as you can see, I'm off to a good start.
2 comments:
Sounds like an entry from Bridget Jones' diary...
Call me! We're back from the land of coffee and fish...
Silly Keltie! So what ended up happening?
Post a Comment