Thursday, October 13, 2005

There is hope!

So, I didn't post yesterday. I didn't really have much to say. This got me to thinking...is posting for the sake of posting the same as talking for the sake of talking. If you post for the sake of posting, are you doing just to hear yourself type??

Last night was relatively uneventful. We didn't get to the gym until after 7 pm. Correction...I didn't start my workout until after 7 pm. I was waiting out front to meet Robert, but he entered the gym through the Jugo Juice store that is attached and we didn't see each other. I didn't want to harass him (AGAIN!) by calling him on his cell. I'm standing there when he comes out in his gym clothes asking why I'm waiting in the lobby? So, we're not off to a good start because now I'm in a hurry. I, and those who know me, know that when I'm hurrying I get clumsy. Fortunately, in the time it took me to change, I managed to relax. We had a really good workout, but we didn't get out of there until almost 9 pm.

Afterwards, I just relaxed, had a late dinner, watched Martha Stewart fire some lazy chick. Before retiring to bed, I had a Epsom salt bath and worked on the novel I'm supposed to have read by the 18th. It's called The Sunda Philosophy Club by Alexander McCall Smith. I'm on page 33 of 247. I think there's still hope. This book is a mystery, which isn't normally a genre I read, but I am enjoying it quite a bit so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your posts...if that counts.

Let me know how you like the book - if you get through it!