Erin's latest blog title inspired my title. So the way I figure it, I can really only come up with one witty blog title per week!
I can't believe the weather has cooled down so much. I finally gave in and put all the blankets back on my bed that I stripped off for the summer. I'm not saying that I want it to be 30 degrees or anything. But I would like it to be warmer than 9 degrees and rainy! Oh well!!
Anyway, tonight is part two of the Battle of Alberta. I think the Wills and I would likely skip out this game EXCEPT it they're playing Calgary tonight and it is going to be a good game!! So I guess all we can do is bundle up, drink some Hot Chocolate and enjoy the atmosphere.
No big plans for the weekend yet...any offers!
No comments:
Post a Comment