Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Untitled - Part 2 (I couldn't come up with a good title)

Okay...so far the verdict of two people is that I was wise not to buy 3 skewers of previously frozen shrimp for 97 cents.

Last night was the finale of BB6. Not too pleased with the final two, and I still hate that Jenn chick. I'm glad Kaysar kind of gave it to her. Well from one tv obsession to another....America's Next Top Model starts tonight! I know I'm lame.

I didn't do much last night. I just cleaned up the house and hunkered down for the BB6 finale. I'm alright with taking it easy because this coming weekend is Angela's wedding and it's going to be hectic! For those of you that don't know, I am now Angela's maid of honour. Angela and the previous MOH had a major falling out, so I was asked to step into that role. This might sound harsh...but I really don't have anything to do. The wedding shower is done and the stagette is over! I think I just have to sign the paperwork and give a speech at the reception. Is it weird that I am a speechwriter yet I cringe at the thought of doing one myself?

Anyway, that is pretty much it from my little corner of the world.

And now...why break tradition:


Your Hidden Talent

You are both very knowledgeable and creative.
You tend to be full of new ideas and potential - big potential.
Ideas like yours could change the world, if you build them.
As long as you don't stop working on your dreams, you'll get there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are going to do great! Don't worry about it for a minute! I can't wait to see pictures! Is Robert looking forward to it?

Keltie said...

I think he's looking forward to it. I feel badly because he'll be sitting without me until after the dinner. I've made arrangements for him to get to the church and to the reception. My friend Dave is dating a friend of Angela's. Robert and Dave get along really well, so thankfully (and hopefully) he won't be too bored.