Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Copying Dallas

Since I don't have much to say, I'll copy Dallas

***In a Past Life...***
You Were: A Gorgeous Astrologer.
Where You Lived: Romania.
How You Died: Hung for treason.
Who Were You In a Past Life?http://www.blogthings.com/pastlifegenerator/

***Your Outrageous Name is:***
Penny Hoar
Outrageous Name Generator
http://www.blogthings.com/outrageousnamegenerator/

These are too funny!!!!!!!

I don't have much going on tonight...just our first book club meeting this year. I have actually finished the book. We read the Jane Austen Book Club by Karen Joy Fowler. I don't think it would make for a great movie, but it's still an enjoyabel read I would recommend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Gorgeous Astrologer...Penny Hoar - those were good for a giggle for me.

Ha Ha!

Anonymous said...

Hey Keltie - I ended up being a ditzy viking from Scotland (?) that died of consumption. Curious though, apparently I am also Penny Hoar.