I went to the game last night with Dallas and Darren, and would you like to know what the highlight of the night was? Beating one another up with the thunder sticks we bought in support of those affected by the Hurricane. Actually it was fun beating each other up, although I don't think it was the intended spirit of the thunder sticks! If we had actually paid more attention to the game, we would have walked away more disappointed. We wound up leaving 5 minutes into the 4th quarter. In addition to the team playing so poorly, I think about 4 people in a section near us got arrested for fighting. We did not want to deal with a drunken worked up crowd at the end of the game.
Poor Dallas was wet from watching Darren's team play, and sitting out in the wind and rain just made her colder. I was in pretty rough shape myself when I got home, so I can only imagine how Dallas felt. I must say, it's awfully nice to have a warm body to come home too.
Today, I went with Angela and her mom to finalize the flower order for her wedding. They are going to be so beautiful. She's having blue hydrangeas and fire and ice roses (white roses with red tips) in our bouquets. I can't believe her wedding is only two weeks away.
I hope everyone stays warm this chilly weekend. That is what I plan to do!
2 comments:
THUNDERSTICKS!!!
Na, na, na, na, na...THUNDER!!! Na, na, na, na, na, na, na!! Oops, againg, there I go loosing myself.
Muahahaha...sounds like you kids had a blast. Fun!!
Post a Comment