Thursday, September 22, 2005

Is it weird?

Is it weird that, given the fact I have written speeches for my boss, ministers and even a deputy police chief, I am anxious about making a toast at my friend Angela's wedding? Are you surprised that I was asked to step in as maid of honour on August 29th and I still haven't worked on it?? So you can imagine what my plans are for tonight. Maybe I will work on it while Robert and I watch "Saw." It might prove to be an excellent distraction. Tonight I'm going for dinner to my parents' place and then were moving an area (a nicer looking one) to my house. Robert may or may not join us. It all depends on when he is finished work.

Now here's more information than you needed to know:

What Your Underwear Says About You

You like your underwear to make you feel girlish and pretty. Let's hope you're a chick.

You're sexy, in that pinup girl, tease sort of way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the speech. Just pretend you are writing it for someone else to say...that might make it easier.

Dallas