Friday, September 16, 2005

Moving

So I went over to my parents' condo last night to help the out with unpacking. I have to say it looks really good. It's going to be a nice and cozy place. I didn't get there until almost 6 pm. We made their bed and cleaned out the bathroom so that they could have shower without having to crawl around too many boxes. They took me out to their favourite Italian restaurant, Santos. It was so good and just what we needed to fill us up after moving stuff and enduring the cold weather.

Afterwards, I came home and got ready to watch Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 4 with Robert.

Tonight, I have to go pick up my dress from the tailors, and then I'm not sure what we're doing tonight, but I just know we've both been looking forward to the weekend.

And now for today's silliness -
Your Kissing Purity Score: 40% Pure

You're not one to kiss and tell...

But word is, you kiss pretty well.

No comments: