Thursday, September 08, 2005

I get it!

Last night, I had my hair deep conditioned and trimmed (finally!) As usual, Alex straightened my hair. Anyway, while waiting for the bus today it finally dawned on me what they mean when they say someone's hair is Poker Straight!! I know...it's a stupid revelation, but I can't always control what pops into my mind when I'm waiting for the bus.

Aside from the hair cut, last night was uneventful. I came home to Robert watching the Smallville DVDs. He liked the straight hair, which shocked me because he always said he preferred me with curly hair. I think I have given up trying to understand men.

Based on what it looks like outside, I think we'll hve another night in. Hopefully it won't be too cold for the game tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo ahhh...I love your hair when it is straight - granted I would give anything for your curls, but straight hair looks great on you too! Do you still have that grey hat that you were wearing last winter? It is SASSY! Have a great time at the game tomorrow night!

:) e.

Keltie said...

I do still have that grey hat from last winter!!! Maybe I will wear it at the football game tomorrow night.