Another day in the week of insanity!! Last night was relatively relaxing, especially once I finally got settled in at home. Just stayed in, had a late dinner and started watching Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 2.
Tonight, I'm finally getting my hair cut. I haven't had a trim since April, so I'm also getting a deep conditioning treatment. Fortunately, my appointment for tomorrow night got moved to Saturday, so that makes things a bit less hectic. Otherwise, nothing too exciting is going on in my life.
Funny story...our mail courier is a guy(Jay) that Robert used to work with at the Gas Pump. Jay hoy married in June and is finally going on his honeymoon this weekend. He was telling me how much he was looking forward to the time off. I told Jay I was jealous because I haven't really taken any time off. To this, Jay responded "You should tell Robert to take you somewhere!" I agree!!! How do I spin this one?? Any suggestions!??
No comments:
Post a Comment