Monday, September 12, 2005

Untitled

Hey...lots of musicians have tracks called "Untitled" so why can't I?

The beginning of another work week...blech!

Last night, I went for dinner at my parents' place. Since they are moving into their condo on Thursday, it was the last supper at the Rowland Road house. We had a really good time. During this whole process, my parents have been purging their stuff. This week, I'm getting their 'old' 27 inch flat screen television and their barbecue. Robert was so happy that we're getting a barbecue finally. Apparently, "we're having steak everyday!!" Boys!!!

Otherwise, I've just been trying to keep warm. Our place is heated with radiant heat and the heating pipes haven't been refilled with water yet! So I've been either wrapped up in a fleece blanket or soaking in a hot bath!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keltie Lou -

Two pieces of advice for keeping warm:

Magic bag!
Boy!

I know you have both - snuggle up.

(I'd lend you a cat but it would make you sneeze)

Anonymous said...

I too am profiting from The Watson's generosity....lucky me to have friends that share their parents.