Okay, so I tried to post the other day. After I finished typing it all up, I tried to do a spell check and then....the whole thing got deleted. I just gave up. Perhaps it was a childish reaction, but I had just spent some time typing out a thoughtful post and in a split second it was gone forever.
Anyway, it's been a relativley uneventful weekend. It started out with some poker at Scott and Erin's. I lost both games, and now that I've read Dallas' poker strategy on her blog....I now know why. On Saturday, my brother and I went to a memorial for a family friend whose father passed away last week. That evening, I stayed in Sherwood Park to attend Dallas' spicy party. With three late nights in a row under my belt, I got home and pretty much crashed. The last two days have been pretty relaxed and low key. I'm contemplating going to one of the city-owned facilities today (free admission!). But I'm also hoping the jerk who rented Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 2 will soon return it to Rogers so that Robert and I can watch it.
3 comments:
What is Curb Your Enthusiasm?
Curb Your Enthusiasm is a show about Larry David - the creator of Seinfeld. Robert introduced me to it and it is freaking hilarious!! We've watched season 1 & 3. Season 4 just got released but we want to watch Season 2 first. Some bastard was supposed to return it to Rogers on August 30th. Jerk!!!
Aha! I knew you would do this too! If you want to see my brothers, which is not up to date right now, it's "chinacanuck".
The last photos on there were from Vancouver....
Carrie
Post a Comment