So I skipped a day! I hope no one noticed....in fact, no one probably cared!! Anyway....
Yesterday was a short day at the office as I had a constituency office managers meeting at the Annex yesterday. I was home by 3:30 pm. It was so awesome! I had just such a relaxing day. Last night, Darren and my dad brought over the television (YAY!) and the barbecue. My dad tells me that the propane tank was basically empty. He's going to have it filled and bring it over. So I guess Robert and I won't be dining on steaks just yet.
Today is moving day for my parents. After work, and dropping off a library book, I'm going over there if not to help, then just for moral support.
Today's fun and useless blogthing -
***You Are a Strawberry Daiquiri***
You're a fun, playful drinker who loves to party.You may get totally wasted, but you're always a happy drunk!
What Mixed Drink Are You?http://www.blogthings.com/whatmixeddrinkareyouquiz/
1 comment:
I missed you!!
Post a Comment