Thursday, September 29, 2005

Eventful and unevenful

Last night, my night was uneventful. However, Robert had a very eventful evening. To make a long story short, he wound up breaking up a fight that appears to have started because of road rage. I'm sure as I talk to each of you, I will fill you in on the details.

Tonight, we're renting some movies tonight and barbecuing again. While there won't be any 97 cent skewers of shrimp, I am definitely doing up some shrimp to go with our steaks.

On a lighter note, for those who have not seen Robert (and for those who have:



Aren't we just sooo classy?



And another one!


A much nicer picture!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww...what a cute pair! You crazy smootchers! Yikes! Well - there couldn't be a better (or tougher) guy to break up a road rage fight...is he missing the GP? Haha.
Ooo...movies - we rented "The Lords of Dogtown" and really liked it.
Talk soon hun,
e.

Anonymous said...

muahhahaha...you aren't fooling anyone miss d - queen of trashy photos...lol.

e.